Looking for Mid School BMX stuff (circa early 2000’s)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I still remember the first Robinson I bought with my own money I'd saved up. It was like buying my first car. And I also bought a Dyno frame off some kid in my neighborhood for like 15 bucks, fixed it up on the cheap and made it a working bike, and sold it to another kid for like 75 bucks :rofl: My first project car.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Off the top of my head I have a 44T profile blackjack and maybe a DK iron cross because I think I went up to a 45 on my race bike. I’d have to rummage around my parents basement.
I’m in search of a seat post and seat (primo rod/hemorrhoid would be amazing), some old profile cranks or really any older 3 piece cranks and some wheels. Remember dk/big city wheels? I swear everyone had a set and then now they’re just gone :rofl:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’m in search of a seat post and seat (primo rod/hemorrhoid would be amazing), some old profile cranks or really any older 3 piece cranks and some wheels. Remember dk/big city wheels? I swear everyone had a set and then now they’re just gone :rofl:

Hahaha yea everyone had those sun big cities. I had sun BFR’s I think and eventually got an araya super 7X in the front which was pre weight weenies, and had an XS 6 bearing monster in the rear with a 48H triple Wall Alex. Then I had the first primo pro cassette with a gold rim which was pretty baller. I’m out of town for awhile but I’ll look when I get home. I still have a cutdown padded GT dropnose that is the crown jewel of my stash.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I'm kicking myself for giving [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION] my backtrail pro who then sold it some kid he went to school with. I would love to have built that frame. I'm sure there's got to be some stuff in my parents garage. I'll look next time I head over.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Hahaha yea everyone had those sun big cities. I had sun BFR’s I think and eventually got an araya super 7X in the front which was pre weight weenies, and had an XS 6 bearing monster in the rear with a 48H triple Wall Alex. Then I had the first primo pro cassette with a gold rim which was pretty baller. I’m out of town for awhile but I’ll look when I get home. I still have a cutdown padded GT dropnose that is the crown jewel of my stash.

Is this even English? ;)

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Triple walls were awesomely bad :rofl: went from those in 48 to the dk/big city wheelset and dropped so much weight.

I don't have any BMX stuff from that time anymore. I may know a buddy that does. I'll hit him up and see what he does have.
That would be awesome.
I have a 94 GT Performer frame sitting in my garage and a Haro Mirra 540 Air (I think 99 if I recall correctly) sitting in my shed.
Not looking for complete bikes or bikes that came complete. Aftermarket street/park stuff only. Trying to build up some mid school frames I already have. Thanks though.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Fucking BUMP

1594925070506.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info