Looking for Mid School BMX stuff (circa early 2000’s)

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just as the title states, looking for mid school bmx stuff. Trying to relive my youth and finish building up my old bmx bike. Looking for all sorts of stuff. The era is like late 90’s to early/mid 200’s. Let me know what you have!

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
my cousin just got a royce union in the pawn shop. want me get dets?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I still remember the first Robinson I bought with my own money I'd saved up. It was like buying my first car. And I also bought a Dyno frame off some kid in my neighborhood for like 15 bucks, fixed it up on the cheap and made it a working bike, and sold it to another kid for like 75 bucks :rofl: My first project car.

OP
ilikemtb999

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Buuuuump. Come on most of you are around my age.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Off the top of my head I have a 44T profile blackjack and maybe a DK iron cross because I think I went up to a 45 on my race bike. I’d have to rummage around my parents basement.

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Reaction score
I have an orange dyno air I picked up last summer. For parts text my brother, he's got a decent amount of parts around. I'll PM you his number.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I have my 1983 predator which was my first bike. I bought a mint predator off of eBay for $120 which was a steal a few years back they have sky rocketed in price.

EmersonHart13

https://www.instagram.com/emersonhart13/
Donating Member
Reaction score
[MENTION=1762]SirMarco[/MENTION]

OP
ilikemtb999

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head I have a 44T profile blackjack and maybe a DK iron cross because I think I went up to a 45 on my race bike. I’d have to rummage around my parents basement.
I’m in search of a seat post and seat (primo rod/hemorrhoid would be amazing), some old profile cranks or really any older 3 piece cranks and some wheels. Remember dk/big city wheels? I swear everyone had a set and then now they’re just gone :rofl:

OP
ilikemtb999

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have my 1983 predator which was my first bike. I bought a mint predator off of eBay for $120 which was a steal a few years back they have sky rocketed in price.
That’s old school bmx, not mid school. I wasn’t even born yet :rofl:

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m in search of a seat post and seat (primo rod/hemorrhoid would be amazing), some old profile cranks or really any older 3 piece cranks and some wheels. Remember dk/big city wheels? I swear everyone had a set and then now they’re just gone :rofl:
Hahaha yea everyone had those sun big cities. I had sun BFR’s I think and eventually got an araya super 7X in the front which was pre weight weenies, and had an XS 6 bearing monster in the rear with a 48H triple Wall Alex. Then I had the first primo pro cassette with a gold rim which was pretty baller. I’m out of town for awhile but I’ll look when I get home. I still have a cutdown padded GT dropnose that is the crown jewel of my stash.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I'm kicking myself for giving [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION] my backtrail pro who then sold it some kid he went to school with. I would love to have built that frame. I'm sure there's got to be some stuff in my parents garage. I'll look next time I head over.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
I don't have any BMX stuff from that time anymore. I may know a buddy that does. I'll hit him up and see what he does have.

Five-0

Reaction score
I have a 94 GT Performer frame sitting in my garage and a Haro Mirra 540 Air (I think 99 if I recall correctly) sitting in my shed.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yea everyone had those sun big cities. I had sun BFR’s I think and eventually got an araya super 7X in the front which was pre weight weenies, and had an XS 6 bearing monster in the rear with a 48H triple Wall Alex. Then I had the first primo pro cassette with a gold rim which was pretty baller. I’m out of town for awhile but I’ll look when I get home. I still have a cutdown padded GT dropnose that is the crown jewel of my stash.
Is this even English? ;)

OP
ilikemtb999

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Triple walls were awesomely bad :rofl: went from those in 48 to the dk/big city wheelset and dropped so much weight.

I don't have any BMX stuff from that time anymore. I may know a buddy that does. I'll hit him up and see what he does have.
That would be awesome.
I have a 94 GT Performer frame sitting in my garage and a Haro Mirra 540 Air (I think 99 if I recall correctly) sitting in my shed.
Not looking for complete bikes or bikes that came complete. Aftermarket street/park stuff only. Trying to build up some mid school frames I already have. Thanks though.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't know what my parents did to my old Dyno VFR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom