• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Looking for a popular wheel

smknL67

Reaction score
I've noticed quite a number of members here that have some 18 inch aluminun wheels. I think they are Eagle 0777 wheels but I'm not sure. SyP had them on his grand prix. Well yesterday I saw a GP with a body drop similar to my car on 18's and I fell in love :p ....NOw I'm thinking about selling my chrome metal 20's to get some lighter aluminum 18's....My problem is that I have no Idea where people are buying these wheels from. ANy links or leads on them?

thanx

smknL67

Reaction score
I tried the link and they have 18's listed on their website but when I tried to order the 18's the drop box only had options up to 17's only? Is this right? Or is it just my computer?

I

imported_silverbullet

a local guy here was where i got my eagle 192. bought 2 sets from him. he got the 077 in 18" too and they are cheaper than the one ^^^^above plus you can go to his house or shop and pick it up. he's locate in wheaton and his shop is in west chicago. his name is steve hamilton. (630)220-6499. he's on ebay too, steve's wheel is his user name

smknL67

Reaction score
Rion I tried looking him up on ebay with no luck. You wouldn't happen to have a link to one of his auctions or his e-mail?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Its a shame Eagle 195s are really hard to find. Those are way hotter then the 077s and 192s IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom