Looking for a GTP trans

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Of course my nephew blew his trans up a month before he was going to give the car back to me cause he can't pay me for it. He is moving to the city so he wont need a car so I was going to sell it to get my $ back. I have not driven it yet, but he says its not getting out of first gear.

Anyway, where is the best places to look for a cheap used trans? I dont have time to go looking through picknpulls though.
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] be expecting a call from a peruvian that doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
f*** that s*** why shouldn't we get a 329 GT Trans and go ahead and just edit the bin file. done. sell it.

Hey remember last time you put one of those in HK's 04 Regal. He sold the car to DD's friend. We drove to Minnesota, car didn't even shift! All because you wanted to put a HD diff in a GT trans.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
there were no issues with the lube damn or the shaft. What was the problem was Massive rust and water damage inside that transmission because f*** heads at Elgin super auto pressure washed it and then threw it on a shelf
we did get it for pretty cheap but we got f*****
Dave Norris said that thing was doomed from the get go
make sure whatever trans you get is oily and greasy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info