3800 Lookin' to buy.....

Im lookin' to buy a lot of things...I would be very interested after the holidays like jan. when i have all the money.....I would be paying with cash...I know its still a lil ways away but i just want to get it out in case anyone is or will be or know someone who is selling these's items.....

F.1 'Style' Grand Prix Ram Air Hood ( Prefer all ready painted Black )

SLP Grand Prix Rear Wing Gen 1 ( Prefer all ready painted Black )

A-Pillar Gauge Mount ( 3 gauge graphite )

AutoMeter Sport-Comp Series Gauges ( Mechanical Vacuum/Boost gauge,Electronic Air/Fuel Ratio gauge,Electronic Oil Pressure gauge ( prefer if already has red lights instead of the stock color, so it matches the red dash lights)

Clear Corner Lenses ( with dot legal turn signal bulbs )

Street Scene Speed Grills ( I want it to be whats in the pic below )

Basiclly, I want the whole car to look like this..

I live in Elk Grove Village and will be willing the pick things up...Again this wont be until after the hoildays when I have the cash...Some of the cheeper things I could buy in a couple weeks, But im not 100% looking at this monet until later.....Im not sure on prices what im willing to pay for but im looking for something less than what i would pay for if i bought it new online....

I have a SLP Spoiler for 250, perfect condition, painted with 3 coats of sealer, 3 of base (black) and 4 of clear.

im curious to know how much that spoiler weighs now with all that dam material on there. Im think you over did it bud, with the amount of paint at least. just my 2cents.

i paint cars everyday, 1 coat sealer, 3 base, 2 clear.

whatever man, to each his own, im just saying you dont need all that material, you could have saved yourself alot of wasted material.

I ALWAYS put on 3 base and 3 clear. WHERE do you work?!? 2 clear??? You sand one coat off when you wet sand! So your only left with 1 coat?!?! Yea, rock chip and your fucked.

3 coats of sealer was used. (Sealer/primer) cause the spoiler i got needed preping.

Other then that, i use sealer cause the paint sticks to it much better in my opinion..3 is a little over kill, your right. But, if i had the money to get paint, i would put 5 of clear.

MUCH DEEPER shine! You know that!

You know how many this custom shops put on the hot rods? 5-9 of base and ther same for clear. And i've seen it. DAMN

Lataz

Tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info