Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:noes:

the interior was much better than i expected. the door sills sit high tho so its awkward to have your arm hang outside the car. the seats arent bad but the headrest pokes into our neck and takes some adjusting. sitting in the driver seat always reveals an awkward seating position. i'm a smaller guy so forward viewing was a bit meh. very hard to see infront of the car.

the exterior really looks great in black. i'm still not a fan of the rear but the rest of the car looked great. 20in rims are a bit overkill imo tho. power delivery was gradual and not very exciting but it had good pickup.

overall, i dont think its worth the price of admission and i think the v6 might actually be the better option :eek3:

camaro1.jpg

camaro2.jpg

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
I personally saw the car and think its much nicer quality than the challenger. And I like the looks of the camaro better. There are nice options, the car did not seem awkward at all to me. Line of site to the front of the car didn't seem any different than the vette. When joe got on it a little bit, the v8 is a better option over a 6 all day I think. But I do agree with the price of admission comment. If the car optioned out for 35 even then it would be fantastic. But 40k or close to it with all options, is too much for a camaro, when the vette isn't too far away from that price tag.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
lol my lil sister goes downtown 1-2 times per week. she drives a 1500 sierra... extended cab... 3 inch lift... 8 ft bed.

she can parallel park it.

maybe she could teach you.

i saw a camaro for the first time driving yesterday, and i really do like it in person for sure.

a convertible needs to happen... or somehow make a targa top or t top...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info