lolz stop it race car supra.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/1252262340.html

198xxx mile supra. non turbo. for only 10,5. but it says turbo on the back. :roflpicard:

email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > city of chicago > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Toyota Supra 1995 - $10500 (Milwaukee Wi)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-03, 2:11PM CDT

95 toyota supra non turbo with 198xxx miles. Mostly hwy miles.Adult droven..Super clear inside & outside. The car its not beat down, runs strong like new and doesn't leak. New Timing Belt..... New Brakes..... New Tires (Continental)..... Eibach Lower Suspension..... Rear Window Spoiler..... Viper Remote Starter with Alarm..... HD Radio Add On Tuner Satelite..... 10 Speakers 1 Woofer ..... Kenwood CD Player..... 5Zigen After market Exhaust 3.5'..... Neons..... serious buyers only please. Cell (414) 334-5266

keywords: acura, honda, nissan, toyota, corvette, type r, 240sx, 300zx, 350z, turbo.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1252262340

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
auto non turbo......a lot of cash to make it bad ass and fast.....and lose the import stickers....they dont help any!
Nice lil project car...hmmm

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Naked lady mudflap decals on the spoiler, Super Street Stickers, Continental tires on painted stockers. Yep, everything appears to be in order. That interior is awesome though.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
Nice plates. I know an Albanian that would love that :rofl:

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol droven.

this is a car that i would prolly wind up racing on some freeway by milwaukee... and then oblomerating... coming on here, and being like OMGZ I BEAT A TURBOD ZUPRA FROM A FUCKING ROLLLLL WHOOOOOOOO

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
If I could seriously get ovah ni pats from yapan, Id definatly ponder this. Supras are sexy. This one just needs a lot of goo gone.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
yikes. would be a nice car if you took....everything...off of it

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Have cash in hand, I want the car and the license plate or else no deal!!!!

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hahahaha I also just noticed the scratched the paint off the top of the 1 in ALBAN1A

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
Reaction score
2JZ, no shit

that dude MUST live his life a quarter mile at a time.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Why is this car rice, but the black fake z06 with blue batman stickers all over it is nice?

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That car isn't really a Z06? Is it also not a 427 then as the batman logo would claim?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
That car isn't really a Z06? Is it also not a 427 then as the batman logo would claim?
Is it the black C6 who is local w/ the new style batman logos on front, back and seats.....If so....It is not a real Z but the dude paid a shit load to make it one....It is a LS7 in it, dry sump and all....not sure if he did the rear end and trans....Have some pics around on my photobucket.....

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
he wanted a Z but also a targa top......when you have money you can do these things.....What he paid from GM for the motor could of paid for my bike and then some!

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blue brakes behind black wheels too. If so i assume that's the one. I saw it out with the Chicago Lambo club in Lake Geneva.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom