Logan Paul v Floyd Mayweather Jr. Live stream links.

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Man Im glad I didnt buy that shit on PPV. I feel like Floyd was holding back. Not sure what happened, but he spent 8 rounds feeling out LP. He should have handled him in the 4th when LP was clearly gassed out. What a joke. But as floyd said his health is more important than anything. As it should be. And sure its fun to watch the build up to this stuff, I really wanted to see LP be carried out... As far as Floyd, hes got another several million payday.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yep....

4a5a577207ad1b3728773c5c4fbb087ec76a844c-14.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Man Im glad I didnt buy that shit on PPV. I feel like Floyd was holding back. Not sure what happened, but he spent 8 rounds feeling out LP. He should have handled him in the 4th when LP was clearly gassed out. What a joke. But as floyd said his health is more important than anything. As it should be. And sure its fun to watch the build up to this stuff, I really wanted to see LP be carried out... As far as Floyd, hes got another several million payday.
Floyd carried him and this was all staged for a bigger pay day when he fights his Brother. People can hate on Floyd all they want, but you canā€™t knock his hustle. The man was the first to self promote himself and knows what it takes to sell tickets. He made 30 million before they even got in the ring. Estimated to make a total of 50-100 million for this fight when all said and done.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info