Lochness monster caught on drone?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Crazyyyyy if legit. Its so good it looks fake. Measurements put whatever it is at around 15ft in length.

3:50. It swims up to the shore.

image.jpg

The last thing I want to do is make a Nessie claim,” Richard Mavor told The Post. “I’m the most skeptical of people. But watching this I think yeah, there’s something a bit strange here.”

The video image taken last month of a long, thin form just beneath the water’s surface was so fleeting that Mavor, 54, didn’t notice it when he posted it Sept. 1.

He created two lengthy videos to chronicle a four-day, 62-mile paddling expedition that raised 15,000 pounds for theAlzheimer’s Society charity and posted them to his YouTube channel, Richard Outdoors.

On Day 3, when the group pulled their canoes up in a remote spot on the south shore of Loch Ness for the night, he sent a camera-equipped drone aloft to capture a shot of the group.

As the camera zoomed in, the outline of a creature nearly twice the length of the beached 14-foot-long watercraft appeared to approach the group while floating beneath the lake’s rippling waves.

A week later, commenter Steve Bates called the image to Mavor’s attention.

“4 mins waters edge, the ripples look like Nessie,” Bates wrote.

“Must be a trick of the light/waves,” Mavor responded.

The more I watch it I think, ‘Crikey!’” Richard Mavor told the Daily Record. “There really wasn’t anything in the area that could be.”

“I had to rewind and fast-forward several times,” Mavor told the Post, recalling that he had seen no driftwood or other large objects in the water.

“That’s what’s confused me. It’s an inland water, you don’t get tidal debris like you do on the coast,” he said. “Things do wash up, but nothing the size of this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Lord Tin Foilhat
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list