List of names/addresses/phone #s of chicagoland Pick N Pulls

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
I have been to the one in Aurora years ago (but I don't remember where and/or how to get there)...

...remember driving past on I believe on North Avenue in Chicago too last year....

AND Recently only to the one on 41 up in Wadsworth (almost in Wisconsin). I can get the address and phone number and post back.

But where are all the pick n pulls in the area? I need to start visiting them!

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Summit is cool, you're right about the one in Chicago, it's on North Ave, between Cicero and Grand.
Victory used to be awesome albeit a stinky mudhole, but U-Pull-It changed the game with crazy cheap fixed pricing, half priced Wednesdays, and other special half price weekends....they even had half prices on Father's Day those bastards.

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
you are mistaken, there are definately more than 2 pick n pulls in Illinois.. ..and victory is 'bend over' prices junkyard (NO THANKS)

Summit, IL
Aurora, IL
Wadsworth, IL
Chicago, IL

That's 4 already and I know there are more.. lol

u pull it and pick n pull are two dif things. according to pnps website there is only two in illinois, none of which that are in chicago.

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
geez.. lets not get into semantics here..

I said chicagoland (which means within the chicago area and not necessarily within city limits of chicago)

The bottom line is there are junkyards where you pay for parts they take off the cars or junkyards where you bring your tools, remove parts yourself and pay less.

I'm interested in the full list of where you take it off the car yourself and NOT where they just sell you the parts.

Is that clear enough for everyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info