3800 liscense plate light

GTPquickRB

Addict
Sep 11, 2008
yeah, so im driving down the road, and a cop starts to tail me, so im goin 37 in a 35. i take a right, he follows me, so im doing 35-39 in a 40. i get about a quartermile from my house, and he pulls me over. i'm like oh shit, hes pissed for takin my time whatever and holding up traffic. he pulls me over asks if im anthony? i said no, he said ok i need your liscense and registration. dammit, i guess my liscense plate light is out, and since im not suspended or have any warrents like he thought (yeah im 17, and i have a warrant......what the hell, i live in naperville, not the ghetto), im not in trouble. but i do need to change the light....how do i do that, and what number is the bulb. i'm busy all tommorow til nightime again, so im having someone get me a bulb, and hopefully it doesnt take too long to change. just another pain in my ass. cops hate me for some reason. this dude was cool tho, thats one naperville cop out of about 12 ive met that werent assholes, but he still bugged the helloutta me. serving and protecting i guess tho. preemptive police work versus reactive. well it was a good way to end my night.

but yeah if anyone can get me a little heads up and the number i'd appreciate it. i hope someone knows, cause if it doesnt deal with horsepower we dont really talk about it

-Bryce

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list