🎵 Music Limp Bizkit's, Significant Other, was one of the best albums of the late 90s/early 2000s

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Stay Hydrated Alfredo Diaz GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and sktchy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Their songs are still on my spotify list, never understood why people hated on them so bad. Seen them in person during high-school and had a blast
Because they got on stage drunk at a huge show that came through Chicago (I think Warped Tour, but don't hold me to that), got boo'd by the crowd, and they told the crowd that the city sucks and all sorts of shit, so Q101 refused to play anything Limp Bizkit after that. They didn't play it all the way up til they went off air.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Because they got on stage drunk at a huge show that came through Chicago (I think Warped Tour, but don't hold me to that), got boo'd by the crowd, and they told the crowd that the city sucks and all sorts of shit, so Q101 refused to play anything Limp Bizkit after that. They didn't play it all the way up til they went off air.
If your referencing the concert in Cicero, I was there. Linkin Park, LB, and then Metallica
Fred Durst got on stage, they sang their opening song. Then he proceeded to say how Mancow could suck his dick and had Mancow suck my dick on the video boards. Started their 2nd song and the crowd starting throwing shit at them, they didnt even start their 3rd song, they got booed off the stage. We had to wait for 2-3hrs for Metallica to come on stage because of that. I think I spent over $300 in 10's (funny money) with the beer vendors lmmfao. At that time, nobody checked 10's and I had a connect with really good funny money. We used to pay 10% on the dollar for that shit. Eminem concert that same summer at Tinley, spent a shit ton of funny money there as well. God that was a great fucking summer
The album is solid for what it is. But for the genre, Linkin Park is the end all be all.
I agree

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
If your referencing the concert in Cicero, I was there. Linkin Park, LB, and then Metallica
Fred Durst got on stage, they sang their opening song. Then he proceeded to say how Mancow could suck his dick and had Mancow suck my dick on the video boards. Started their 2nd song and the crowd starting throwing shit at them, they didnt even start their 3rd song, they got booed off the stage. We had to wait for 2-3hrs for Metallica to come on stage because of that. I think I spent over $300 in 10's (funny money) with the beer vendors lmmfao. At that time, nobody checked 10's and I had a connect with really good funny money. We used to pay 10% on the dollar for that shit. Eminem concert that same summer at Tinley, spent a shit ton of funny money there as well. God that was a great fucking summer

I agree
Summer sanitarium tour. I was there too. Weird looking back how we defended Mancow lol

The drunk incident was creed at allstate.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Not a big LB fan, but will say Creed does not belong in the same conversation.

Creed = no talent, garbage pop rock. Reminds me of Nickleback.
With all due respect, get fucked. My Own Prison is one of the greatest rock albums of all time.

Mook Mook unpopular opinion but Starfish was better.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
My Wife was at that concert, the lead singer was hammered, correct?
Yuuuup. That was the concert that cost them almost everything.

Did you see some of the mosh pits going at that concert, HOLY FUCK lol
That was AWESOME. I was in that. For those that don't remember... the bill was:

20150811_040106_7549_1069.jpeg

Reactions: Shawn1112

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI

I agree
I knew it was something like that. Shit blurs together. Either way. Durst was, and still is, dead to Chicago.

On a side note. My man. We grew up in different worlds. But we are one in the same.

giphy%20(23).gif

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
Yuuuup. That was the concert that cost them almost everything.

That was AWESOME. I was in that. For those that don't remember... the bill was:

20150811_040106_7549_1069.jpeg

listening to his little rant and kermit impression, it makes sense why they faded lol

Reactions: VenomInside
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info