• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

lights

grandprixboy

Reaction score
ok guys...i know u are sick of hearing from me..but..i was wanting to change the headlights bulbs out to the xenon lights..or as u call..the halogen lights..i was wondering...should i do the extreme whites..and the foglights..or just theblue ones and the bluer foglights...i have the 1995 grand prix se sedan..the one with the big long bar for a light :lolsign:..which is the one on the display

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Never liked the blue, always liked the white...

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

The blue ones aren't all that bright, get the silverstar ones, they are pretty damn bright

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
That is the name I was looking for.... The upgraded headlight harness helps too!

alexgtp

Reaction score
Do you want HID XENON? If so there are some nice kits available just do a search for HID on this forum and you can get the link to where i ourchased my kit.
OR just the regular 9005-9006 bulbs? If that is the case I would go with the Silverstars. A little pricey but they have a nice white look to them.

grandprixboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 16 2005, 12:22 PM
Do you want HID XENON? If so there are some nice kits available just do a search for HID on this forum and you can get the link to where i ourchased my kit.
OR just the regular 9005-9006 bulbs? If that is the case I would go with the Silverstars. A little pricey but they have a nice white look to them.
[snapback]98092[/snapback]​

thanks..i was gonna get the silverstars but i wasnt sure if they was worth the money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom