• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Light & Dark Style Request

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Our app doesn't have a search since xen... Which sucks. And when a reply has a quote, you see the quote and the post in timeline. Not to mention embeds don't load, etc. Tapa needs to get their shit together.

Edit: a fresh install fixed the search issue.

Last edited:

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Our so doesn't have a search since xen... Which sucks. And when a reply has a quote, you see the quote and the post in timeline. Not to mention embeds don't load, etc. Tapa needs to get their shit together.

Edit: a fresh install fixed the search issue.
Yeah I noticed the quoted in the timeline issue

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't use tcg on my phone all that much so I didn't notice that the styling wasn't carrying over to mobile all that well.. That should be fixed shortly 🇮🇴

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't use tcg on my phone all that much so I didn't notice that the styling wasn't carrying over to mobile all that well.. That should be fixed shortly
Most people do...so I'd be checking that noob 🤣

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
@DEEZUZ, is this what you're looking to have happen on mobile? Who replied under the thread title...

View attachment 42034
Welp, this is dead for now. Not paying for a style when we're perfectly capable of styling on our own. Was hoping the above was just an easy change. Damnit.

Hello,

Unfortunately this is not something we would be able to do outside of our themes.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Welp, this is dead for now. Not paying for a style when we're perfectly capable of styling on our own. Was hoping the above was just an easy change. Damnit.
if someone else can do it, then it is just a matter of finding/implementing the code they used to do it.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I guess they don't like money.

Hello,

No, it can be done although it is a bit of customization to do it. However, we only offer support for our products.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Since the addition of orange to a few things, what about making that dividing line that’s red, orange instead?

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
If anything, it should just be black like the rest. you can barely even see it on mobile and the post boxes are plenty good enough

P40E

Reaction score
How do you get the desktop view on your phone ? I don't like this layout . Didn't like Tapatalk either .

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you use chrome on your phone there is a check box in settings to force the desktop site.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
We had icons like that for vb that no one used jalf the time haha.

I have to check and see if I can add custom icons for prefixes. I'll look at it later this afternoon.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Not really a style thing but I'll (hopefully) be adding something pretty slick. When you visit the site via mobile browser, there will be a small (easily dismissable, however you spell it) pop up that comes in from the bottom of the screen that will allow you to add TCG to your home screen as a fake app. What this will now do is allow you to tap a single button get straight to the TCG action (like an app). It will make life easier for alot of mobile folks.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Installed but not working. Must be a line of code somewhere or something server side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom