• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Light & Dark Style Request

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Last thread before I finally work at my real job (been going at this non stop since 7am :))

If you have requests for either of the styles, post them here...and please be as descriptive as possible. Both styles work fine but there is definite room for improvement, especially on Dark.

So if you've got an idea, toss it out.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ive reached out to ThemeHouse (who built the other Xen style I referenced). They also built Covers so hopefully I can do the same on our site.

wombat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Dark looks great with orange, was going to suggest that over the red on dark, so good choice! Light looks good, I'm still indifferent on it for some reason though 🤣

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
For a dark theme, yes IMO.

The yellow and teal pop even when the bars were a bit smaller. Get a few donating/admin members in a row, and can be distracting.

Screenshot_20190912-090910.png

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I've just noticed myself slowly going back to Tcg app, that's all. Quirks here and there on the web version that doesn't feel as intuitive or smooth like tapa.

But the web version does have some features tapa doesn't, so I tend to swap depending on what I need to do.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe I just am picky and prefer all black interface which would never happen with the dark web theme here unless we made a dedicated black theme.

• :)
  • :angrys00ls:
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: