LFL Chicago Bliss vs Las Vegas Sin

ChicagoBlissKim#9

Reaction score
I thought I would make an official post about tickets to the LFL's Chicago Bliss Season Opener on September 2, 2011 at 8:00pm. You can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.com but there is a service charge of about $9/ ticket so they are cheaper through me. Tickets start at just $18!!!!

I have all ticket prices available, here is the seating chart:

We have two options for getting you your tickets, you can pay through paypal and I can mail them to you or you can stop by Superior Self Storage located at 888 Richardson Rd, East Dundee, IL 60118. The office is just down the street from the Luke's cruise night. Let me know if you need some tickets and we will figure out the arrangements.

For those of you guys that have not seen a game yet, come on out and give us a chance. You will be amazed at how good these girls can play, I promise you that you will become a fan after your first game!

You can check out more info at www.mychicagobliss.com

EmersonHart13

AKA Emerballs & Emerstaxxx
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is the party deck the same setup as Fire Games? If so those tickets are the best deal out there!

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
I wish this was still at the Sears Center. We had the hook up there.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have never been to a Fire game so I am not sure, but I would guess it would be.
Its the Miller Lite party deck. its pretty awesome. Free beers and great seats for the game. But I dont know how it'll work since the LFL feild is smaller than football

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
dayumn that is far from me and those stomachs are amazing. as i admire them while i eat cookies.

OP
ChicagoBlissKim#9

ChicagoBlissKim#9

Reaction score
Its the Miller Lite party deck. its pretty awesome. Free beers and great seats for the game. But I dont know how it'll work since the LFL feild is smaller than football
I was just looking into it and I see that the Chicago Fire games sell the party deck tickets for $28 and include two free beers. Unfortunately, I don't think that the Bliss are doing that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom