3800 Lexus for lunch

who the heck would put a big ugly fart can on a nice Lexus!! i was driving down a long 3 lane straight road there was a blue Lexus IS 300 weaving his way through traffic. .really aggressive..as he approached my rear bumper we were going about 55-60mph. i floored it. . he looked over at me in amazement :eek: from the middle lane (i was in the left lane)cause i slowly started walking away from him. .we got it up to 110 and he was about one and a half to two car length behind me. . he seemed pretty cool cause he gave me the thumbs-up and was laughing. .i wanted to find out if he was modded, so i pulled into the health club nearby but he kept on going. the car had a sweet sound. . it sounded like a 4cylinder though. . this car had alteeza rear lamps with the classic fart-can, tinted windows, but no 3'ft tall spoiler. what motors do those have? easy kill

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 12 2005, 05:18 PM
DO NOT underestimate IS300s

they have I6s i beleive, similar to supras except n/a.

i ran a turbo one that blew my doors off, he was putting down 350rwhp with only a turbo kit and exhaust.

and they come with altezzas stock, overseas they are actually called altezzas
[snapback]97602[/snapback]​

for sure! i have a good friend who is awaiting his car to be finished, he has a 2jz'te' i think motor (the turbo supra motor) along w/ supra 6 spd tranny in his car, looking for 550-600 rwho on 93 octane, and 650 easy w/ race gas at 30 psi...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by phat_ridegt+Oct 3 2005, 09:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Sep 12 2005, 05:18 PM
DO NOT underestimate IS300s

they have I6s i beleive, similar to supras except n/a.

i ran a turbo one that blew my doors off, he was putting down 350rwhp with only a turbo kit and exhaust.

and they come with altezzas stock, overseas they are actually called altezzas
[snapback]97602[/snapback]​

for sure! i have a good friend who is awaiting his car to be finished, he has a 2jz'te' i think motor (the turbo supra motor) along w/ supra 6 spd tranny in his car, looking for 550-600 rwho on 93 octane, and 650 easy w/ race gas at 30 psi...
[snapback]99665[/snapback]​
[/b]

and the fart can ur talking about if it sounded good, is a trd part(toyota racing devolpment) its actully somthing u can order at the dealership and it sounds the best on them, and yeah a turbo 2jz will make most ls1 guys soil them selves

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info