• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Lexus for lunch

preussenGTP

Banned
Reaction score
who the heck would put a big ugly fart can on a nice Lexus!! i was driving down a long 3 lane straight road there was a blue Lexus IS 300 weaving his way through traffic. .really aggressive..as he approached my rear bumper we were going about 55-60mph. i floored it. . he looked over at me in amazement :eek: from the middle lane (i was in the left lane)cause i slowly started walking away from him. .we got it up to 110 and he was about one and a half to two car length behind me. . he seemed pretty cool cause he gave me the thumbs-up and was laughing. .i wanted to find out if he was modded, so i pulled into the health club nearby but he kept on going. the car had a sweet sound. . it sounded like a 4cylinder though. . this car had alteeza rear lamps with the classic fart-can, tinted windows, but no 3'ft tall spoiler. what motors do those have? easy kill

Kyle

Reaction score
DO NOT underestimate IS300s

they have I6s i beleive, similar to supras except n/a.

i ran a turbo one that blew my doors off, he was putting down 350rwhp with only a turbo kit and exhaust.

and they come with altezzas stock, overseas they are actually called altezzas

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 12 2005, 05:18 PM

i ran a turbo one that blew my doors off, he was putting down 350rwhp with only a turbo kit and exhaust.

[snapback]97602[/snapback]​

for sure! i have a good friend who is awaiting his car to be finished, he has a 2jz'te' i think motor (the turbo supra motor) along w/ supra 6 spd tranny in his car, looking for 550-600 rwho on 93 octane, and 650 easy w/ race gas at 30 psi...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by phat_ridegt+Oct 3 2005, 09:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Sep 12 2005, 05:18 PM

[snapback]97602[/snapback]​

for sure! i have a good friend who is awaiting his car to be finished, he has a 2jz'te' i think motor (the turbo supra motor) along w/ supra 6 spd tranny in his car, looking for 550-600 rwho on 93 octane, and 650 easy w/ race gas at 30 psi...
[snapback]99665[/snapback]​
[/b]
and the fart can ur talking about if it sounded good, is a trd part(toyota racing devolpment) its actully somthing u can order at the dealership and it sounds the best on them, and yeah a turbo 2jz will make most ls1 guys soil them selves

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
www.visionboy.com

watch it, read it, understand what those can do. Not saying they are all like this, but the potential is there for them. do not take them lightly.

nice kill!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom