đź”– Deals Levi's 40% off "Secret Sale"

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
because they actually last.

You actually have pairs of Levi's that last? The last 5 pairs for me the belt loops rip off within 2 weeks and the corners of the pockets start to tear after a couple months.

But I thought I'd try Duluth but all there shit is baggy dad/old man/working jeans that look terrible as casual jeans.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You actually have pairs of Levi's that last? The last 5 pairs for me the belt loops rip off within 2 weeks and the corners of the pockets start to tear after a couple months.

But I thought I'd try Duluth but all there shit is baggy dad/old man/working jeans that look terrible as casual jeans.

ive never haad a belt loop go on levi's.

or any pair of jeans for that matter... you wearing a tool belt or what?

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Levi's 40% off "Secret Sale"

ive never haad a belt loop go on levi's.

or any pair of jeans for that matter... you wearing a tool belt or what?

Just my gun belt which is a bit thicker than a normal belt but nothing crazy. The rear loops are just sewn into the the base denim and not into a reinforced part.

56ff3ecb7064eb088a5754c8da7f7e8f.jpg

^This is every pair after 2-3 months.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Maybe its the fit or the size?

FWIW, I have noticed that the different washes are from different countires. I haven't worn levis at work in a while just because I'm cheap, but when I did, I noticed that the lighter colored ones always got a hole in the crotch. The darker ones would always get holes in the knees. Different fabric construction from different countires for different colors, wore out differently. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info