Let's tirekick some small trailers I'm considering for my side by side

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
agreed.

even yamaha's newer wolverine- the two seater compares right to the 2 seat general but the 4 seater doesn't.

View attachment 67596
View attachment 67597
They really made the wolverine aggressive. Yes, exactly that with Honda's rear seat design.

Edit: Shit they upped the Wolverine to a 1000. I may have to consider that too.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
the fit and finish of the can am's is way better than the polaris's. for sure.

SleeperLS SleeperLS what issues have you had with your can-am?
Absolutely nothing. I do basic maintenance and the thing just rips wherever I want to go.
I sat in both Polaris and can am before I purchased mine, and the can am was roomier and seemed built tougher. Everything was bigger an beefier. Given, I did not ask about tube wall thickness for anything. My wife said it best IMO. The Polaris felt like a toy, the can am felt like a machine.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SleeperLS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Do it, that will provide us with some solid entertainment!

i dont know why all these dick cheeses want to talk on the fucking phone though

"hey can i have your best price out the door, im a buyer in x , illinois, thanks"

Let me give you a calllll to discuss the unit

"or we could just fucking tell me the fucking price and both move on with our lives?"

have you seen one before in person? they have really neat features

"
yeah fuck face, that's why im asking for a price on one"

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665 and Jon01

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Reactions: Broke EF

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So my damn neighbors got their new trailer and I took a tour and am so jealous now and want one.... I keep coming back to this one because I could keep it on the side of my house most likely:

1601554681526.png

Only issue is I think it would only fit a 2 seater SxS in it.... I wanted a 4 seater just incase I traveled with people, so my option is a bigger trailer that wouldnt fit on the side of the house, or fuck other people and just get a 2 seater.

Again, this is all mostly fantasy at this point, but we shall see soon enough. :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
So my damn neighbors got their new trailer and I took a tour and am so jealous now and want one.... I keep coming back to this one because I could keep it on the side of my house most likely:

View attachment 68273

Only issue is I think it would only fit a 2 seater SxS in it.... I wanted a 4 seater just incase I traveled with people, so my option is a bigger trailer that wouldnt fit on the side of the house, or fuck other people and just get a 2 seater.

Again, this is all mostly fantasy at this point, but we shall see soon enough. :bowrofl:

that'll for sure fit a four seater

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info