Let's tirekick some small trailers I'm considering for my side by side

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
they hold their value also.

I just joined an ATC owners group on FB to see what theyre all saying or what they stay away from....

The 8.5 x 20 would fit on the side of my house perfectly, just have so many options. Supposedly the Desert Fox one is a 4 season toy hauler, but I dont know if Id ever use it in winter anyway so I dont even know if Id ever need that.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I just joined an ATC owners group on FB to see what theyre all saying or what they stay away from....

The 8.5 x 20 would fit on the side of my house perfectly, just have so many options. Supposedly the Desert Fox one is a 4 season toy hauler, but I dont know if Id ever use it in winter anyway so I dont even know if Id ever need that.

might not use it in the winter but october in central to northern wisco will see below freezing temps :dunno:

i mean shit, we're gonna see mid 30's tonight/tomorrow night around here.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
might not use it in the winter but october in central to northern wisco will see below freezing temps :dunno:

i mean shit, we're gonna see mid 30's tonight/tomorrow night around here.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
So my damn neighbors got their new trailer and I took a tour and am so jealous now and want one.... I keep coming back to this one because I could keep it on the side of my house most likely:

View attachment 68273

Only issue is I think it would only fit a 2 seater SxS in it.... I wanted a 4 seater just incase I traveled with people, so my option is a bigger trailer that wouldnt fit on the side of the house, or fuck other people and just get a 2 seater.

Again, this is all mostly fantasy at this point, but we shall see soon enough. :bowrofl:
The answer is fuck other people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info