Lets talk fat burners

vette89

Feb 22, 2019
I know fat burners always gets a bad wrap. I really think its because of the name. It shouldn't be label fat burners rather as weight loss aids. But personally I feel like they help out. When I'm cutting I usually take one. They help provide me with energy which helps out because of calorie decrease and suppresses my appetite. I'm not saying it will do wonders but definitely helps out. What are you thoughts on fat burners?
https://www.samedaysupplements.com/stimerex-es-with-ephedra-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-90-tabs.html

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Been sitting with my supps for over a year. Not even opened, lol
1558029299146.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Old school Hydroxycut used to work wonders back before they banned all the good stuff. I used to cut crazy weight after football season going into wrestling season with that.

I've never tried it...but have heard you can still get similar results doing your own ECA stack (Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin)

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
All I'll say is that it's highly unlikely that a fat burner will speed up your metabolism by any noticeable amount, so if your calorie intake and expenditure remains the same before and during the use of a fat burner, don't count on seeing any changes.

So if you start taking it and don't feel increased energy (which you actually put to use), and don't notice a suppressed appetite, it's not doing anything for you.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
The best way i've lost weight is just cutting out carbs almost all together doing Keto and intermittent fasting. Less than 20g a day and eating more fat. Lost 80+ lbs and got down to 166lbs. Now at 170lbs but putting on some lean muscle. Easiest thing i've honestly ever done to lose weight to get into fat burn mode is to only have fat as an energy source for your body.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info