Let's talk about SxS's and not make Panda more angry

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
i understand entirely, im just trying to make it make sense to me :rofl:

im just excited to see the house [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] is buying up north to use his future side by side at :s00ls:

I can park it in the garage and drive on the 40 out back. I could also use the fields out od season.

Sure, trails are a hike and an expense. But I mean, expense is expected in either hobby choice.

What is more interesting to me is a contrast of the channel traffic compared to trail traffic in common places.

Black River falls is somewhere I'd like to go check out.

[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] - Frank, is your place SxS friendly? Trails around there sxs friendly?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
ive been looking on the gooogle, but where is the closest side by side trail system? crivitz? black river falls? and im talking more than just drive around bong or something.
6b0aaa4c182e85469ccbf7eed78702f3.jpg

Does this help?

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

I can park it in the garage and drive on the 40 out back. I could also use the fields out od season.

Sure, trails are a hike and an expense. But I mean, expense is expected in either hobby choice.

What is more interesting to me is a contrast of the channel traffic compared to trail traffic in common places.

[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] - Frank, is your place SxS friendly? Trails around there sxs friendly?

Like Carter said, he say a few UTV's out on the trail. Come of the trails we were on were probably too narrow. I have to get back up to Black River Falls this year. Also need to check out the Cheese Trail in Tri-county.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I think we need to setup a "check your privilege" meet soon!

Which privilege are we checking? Non-felony gun rights privilege? Single white male paycheck privilege? Getting shitfaced and not committing crimes (that anyone is aware of) privilege? "No officer this is his family's property" privilege?

I are cornfused

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Which privilege are we checking? Non-felony gun rights privilege? Single white male paycheck privilege? Getting shitfaced and not committing crimes (that anyone is aware of) privilege? "No officer this is his family's property" privilege?

I are cornfused

The "I spend my weekends caked in mud while breaking my shit and laughing about it" privilege.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

im not sure whatcha mean channel traffic compared to trail traffic? like how so? like how the busy day on the chain compares to a busy day on a side by side trail? that what you're gettin' at?

6b0aaa4c182e85469ccbf7eed78702f3.jpg

Does this help?

i saw something similar earlier, and noticed most stuff "near" here, like south of madison, are just parks with trails... i dunno, i personally would get bored doin' laps for a few hours.

We all know how much I love privilege, so, yah, lets do this.

in4privilegeclub

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info