Let's talk about SxS's and not make Panda more angry

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
My biggest problem with the X3 so far is that it seems like every review video of this vehicle results in a roll over because people get too confident too quickly and the power overcomes the ridiculous suspension this thing has.... and results in an accident.

That would 110% be what I would do.

I do not want this.

Been perusing youtubes and every roll over looks like user error. Carrying way too much speed into a turn, yanking the wheel, stabbing the throttle and whoops, upside down.

This is of no concern to me.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Been perusing youtubes and every roll over looks like user error. Carrying way too much speed into a turn, yanking the wheel, stabbing the throttle and whoops, upside down.

This is of no concern to me.

Bull! You know this is exactly what would be happening. The machine seems to give people too much confidence - even in seasoned drivers. So while its easy to say human error - the machine is part of that equation no matter what and seems to result in similar issues across many videos. This is despite the wider stance machines too.... so I wonder if there's more to it than people being sloppy and over confident.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
After watching a bunch of SxS videos on youtube I feel like I'd be better off with a Renegade 800 or Sportsman 850. Since I can't see my wife coming with me since she's such a safety nazi I think a big bore 4x4 would be more fun in the long run.

I had these thoughts early on too. The wife concern might be legit, but the big bore single rider setups while enticing, seem like they are problematic and prone to breakage - so I eliminated them from my thought process.

I really do believe I'll get multiple riders in many if not most situations, so I think for me, SxS is the correct answer to this question....

BUT WHICH ONE.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
[MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION], we need to be better friends. I like you and your style. Just sayin. Man crush 2017?

Guess I'm not going on the sled trip then. I'm not a good enough friend.

Well you're not married and have a GF that wants to tag along, I'm married and my wife wants nothing to do with off roading so I just go with the guys. What are you really trying to accomplish bud?

Impromptu quickies mid-ride. And still not tied down.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Should have seen Rogue One with us. You could have gotten jerked off in the theater too.

I saw it Sunday with Casey and one of his friends. Would have been real awk to have gotten a free rub and tug with them there.

You know I have mad man love for you Dan. :pedobear:

:naughty: I like where this is going. Now, what to do about this issue of you not riding snowmobiles? Cuz if you did, the romance would be complete and we could hang out year round.

Guns, quads, sleds and booze. What else is there???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info