Let's talk about SxS's and not make Panda more angry

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I like the YXZ but after seeing the X3 in person, I almost lost consciousness from all the blood rushing to my rock hard 2" piledriver. The low slung roof line makes me all kinds of moist and bothered.

yeah the x3 in person is just stupid awesome looking. so much better than the others.

the yxz looks like a toy, but i like it's tech

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
there's been an all black one at a place we were winter boatin' to, i think [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] saw it the one day.

also.

:wackit:

cq5dam.web.768.768.png

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
My biggest problem with the X3 so far is that it seems like every review video of this vehicle results in a roll over because people get too confident too quickly and the power overcomes the ridiculous suspension this thing has.... and results in an accident.

That would 110% be what I would do.

I do not want this.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
what would it take to make these street legal?

not to go get groceries, but just so cops can't fawk with you if you happen to need to use the street here and there in between trails

Don't think they'd care if you're between trails, honestly. They'd much rather you be on asphalt being cautious instead of blazing a trail through conservation where you shouldn't be. Buddy just got pegged on 3 misdemeanors for riding on conservation in MN where his buddy had ridden for 10 years without issue. :rofl:

My biggest problem with the X3 so far is that it seems like every review video of this vehicle results in a roll over because people get too confident too quickly and the power overcomes the ridiculous suspension this thing has.... and results in an accident.

I do not want this.

I can't like this enough. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
what would it take to make these street legal?

not to go get groceries, but just so cops can't fawk with you if you happen to need to use the street here and there in between trails

it'd be tricky. unless you're in johnsburg then they are street legal :rofl:

I do not want this.

you'd be aiiiight.

one must trust their roll cage

:rofl:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi

I do not want this.

That would definitely be me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info