• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Let's talk about SxS's and not make Panda more angry

PANDA

Reaction score
Put proper gear on. All you biker/quad guys that don't like to ride when its "cold" sound like a bunch of crying Hillary supporters.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Put proper gear on. All you biker/quad guys that don't like to ride when its "cold" sound like a bunch of crying Hillary supporters.
Do we really need to get into who cries more????? Really????

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah. 25k i'd be going home. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
that too. wouldn't really be able to even use it around here... out west. FUCKING FUCK YES

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's only 64" wide. The XRS on the other hand is 72" wide. :nope:

I remember reading WI's ATV/UTV handbook and they say all state sponsored trails allow up to 65". The back trails however, are the issue. ...guess you're widening those trails yourself then.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
all state sponsored trails though would leave you in a pickle some places i believe. i think eagle river area is narrower than that, as is crivitz.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
wait, eagle river you're good. :bigthumb:

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know Black River Falls is "the place to be" for SxS from a buddy of mine. Then up in Hayward we saw handfuls of varying SxS last year on the main huge gravel road trails.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I know Black River Falls is "the place to be" for SxS from a buddy of mine. Then up in Hayward we saw handfuls of varying SxS last year on the main huge gravel road trails.
eagle river approved it this past summer so i bet it will grow there quickly as well.

the entire state needed to accept it, with the decline of winter's lately, they need the side by sides to stay alive.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Panda is going to lose his shit. This is the second time the snowbro thread has become a UTV discussion....

Still like the YXZ1000 and waiting for the Talon. RZR is the budget friendly choice.

BRF is the place to be no matter what you ride. Awesome system. I haven't been there since they connected Jackson and Sawyer Co.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ah good call, ill branch the posts off.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
black river falls is great for snowmobiling when they have the snow.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Why do I sing the title of this thread to the tune of Lets Talk About Sex by Salt N Peppa?

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still like the YXZ1000 and waiting for the Talon. RZR is the budget friendly choice.
I like the YXZ but after seeing the X3 in person, I almost lost consciousness from all the blood rushing to my rock hard 2" piledriver. The low slung roof line makes me all kinds of moist and bothered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom