Let's LS swap a Bobcat. K

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
https%3A%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F11%2FLS-Bobcat-Hero-1.jpg%3Fquality%3D85

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
That model Bobcat isn’t heavy at all. Maybe around 3 tons and I’m pretty sure the same size CASE skid loader weighs more. I know for fact that my work truck can lift one off the ground because the smaller Bobs are (or used to be) a twitchy pain in the ass to operate (can’t stand the foot controls in bobcats). Lift arms and bucket are gone in the pic and the hydraulic rams are off too, that takes a significant amount of weight off as well.

Something tells me the LS swap is for fun and not function anyway. Regardless, I want to play with that thing.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
bobcat 743 has operating weight of 4700lbs. :rofl:

engine weighs 850lbs.
That model Bobcat isn’t heavy at all. Maybe around 3 tons and I’m pretty sure the same size CASE skid loader weighs more. I know for fact that my work truck can lift one off the ground because the smaller Bobs are (or used to be) a twitchy pain in the ass to operate (can’t stand the foot controls in bobcats). Lift arms and bucket are gone in the pic and the hydraulic rams are off too, that takes a significant amount of weight off as well.

Something tells me the LS swap is for fun and not function anyway. Regardless, I want to play with that thing.

#tcgstilldoesn'tread

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info