Lets find me a new daily

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
I really dislike the taillights. I know that is an easy fix to swap for Colorado tails and people do it...

I'm also not into Chrome....
Agree, I would do the Colorado tails and black out the chrome. This is all hypothetical though since the dealers with GMC's I have contacted have not responded.

• Love
Reactions: EmersonHart13

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
I'm fortunate. That truck is her truck.... And she loves it to death.
So I'm buying a "girl car"?!?! GREAT. But for real, I am super lucky. Her car is older (but in better shape) and I have the race car and other toys with little complaint. Hell she was even talking about expanding the garage to help fit a truck on Saturday. That is, as a stop gap till we build the shop of course (y)

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
That reminds me, I am totally stealing your ZR2 bar idea. I don't like the stock step, looks or function. I am 6'4" I don't need a step to get into a schmedium truck it just gets in my way. I really like how that bar cleans up the bottom edge and hides the pinch weld. There may or may not be other things you did to yours that I am going to copy.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
That reminds me, I am totally stealing your ZR2 bar idea. I don't like the stock step, looks or function. I am 6'4" I don't need a step to get into a schmedium truck it just gets in my way. I really like how that bar cleans up the bottom edge and hides the pinch weld. There may or may not be other things you did to yours that I am going to copy.

I agree, as soon as we put them on everyone thought the truck looked a lot more finished. Id caution you on leveling though if you plan to tow near max regularly. Mine likes to squat when it gets some weight in it and I only took out about half the rake. I think Colorados look weird fully leveled, thanks GM for the weird fender well cutouts. If you do bags then it won't matter, but you don't want to be cali leaning when you tow. LOL

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
And just like that, the Canyon dream is over. Guy has been pretty slow to respond (as noted by me talking to them since Saturday morning). I asked him for the out the door price, gave him my address, and over an hour later he said someone put in a credit app for it. So its not 100% dead, but it pretty much is. The search continues!!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
So much want.

2019-audi-rs5-sportback-grey-1001x565-(1).jpg

Broke EF

TCG Elite Member
Dec 8, 2017
The sticks
Coupe FTW!

Truck update. I found a nice black GMC. Not 100% optioned how I want, but it has the things I cant change in it so I could work with it. The price was a little high, so I told the guy that and said just let me know what you could do. He responded back that its diesel

giphy.gif
]

So I kindly told him that I was already almost locked into a truck that was the same configuration, better optioned, and certified pre owned for about $6,000 less. He then came back (after a while) with a not terrible price. Its a GMC so I know the prices run higher. Its also less miles which bumps it up. I think it would put me slightly over what I wanted for a payment, but lower miles and GMC??? Not sure if I should pursue it, or hope something optioned out how I want comes up for a better price. I guess I should say I think all this one is missing is the factory Navigation, and a spray in bed liner. Those are about $1000 to take care of myself after purchase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info