Lethal Performance fuel system-dual pump-dual FPDM

I have a brand new in the box custom made Lethal Performance fuel system that was made for my 2004 Cobra.

It has dual Ford GT pumps already mated and wired to a new hat (this is not the billet Fore Precision hat)

Uses a Y block (that has been tapped for a fuel pressure guage or fuel supply for Nitrous) and then a single 8AN line to run to fuel rails. This kit was customized for me and has Fragola Performance Systems fittings and stainless braided lines throughhout. They also had RWTD (Run With The Devil) do the wiring job to make this virtually plug and play.

Includes 2nd FPDM (Fuel Pump Driver Module), beautiful CPR polished fuel rails, crossover line, high volume Racepart Solutions fuel filter, wiring harnesses, etc.

This customized kit is not offered on their site in this configuration, it was made specially for me. I paid over $1700 which was a very good deal because they did not charge me for the line upgrade or the RWTD wiring (spent alot of money there . This kit would probably cost $2000 to replicate.

Can be used on a 99-04 GT with minor modification.

$1200 firm

DSC07289.jpg

DSC07290.jpg

DSC07291.jpg

DSC07292.jpg

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list