• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Let me introduce Big Stickers and Signs

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
So some of you may know me by now from being around here and sponsoring with different companies. Well I have finally pulled the trigger and started my own company. I personally am a 3m Preferred vinyl installer and have been dealing with vehicle wraps and graphics for over 10 years. I have partnered up with someone that has extensive knowledge in the sign industry. Hence Big Stickers and Signs.

We have a lot of capabilities to help in multiple industries. In house we have 64" wide format printer, 5'x10' CNC Plasma table, 4'x8' CNC router table, and 40"x36" CNC laser.

Let me know if you have any questions on vehicle wraps, decals, banners or signs. Honestly even if you need some custom cut parts for the car I will help.

I will be making a new Thread showing recent projects and videos but here are a few examples.

Please take a look at our Facebook and website.

https://www.facebook.com/bigstickers/

Home (Just got it up and running so it isn't complete. It does have broken pages but it gives you an idea of the finished product.)

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Bass boat wraps?

Not joking I have done probably about 100 bass boat wraps. I used to wrap a lot of the pro/semi-pro boats. I have one on the schedule for my new company.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Reaction score
Not joking I have done probably about 100 bass boat wraps. I used to wrap a lot of the pro/semi-pro boats. I have one on the schedule for my new company.
Rough estimate? 18ft Ranger. No idea on graphic was just looking for white bottom with maybe red stripes on the side or your business logo if you'd like me to advertise :D I think you did my buddy's Chicago Wolves boat when you were at a previous employer.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
this is awesome I love the name and logo.

congrats dj

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Siiick! Congrats man.

I had you cut some vinyl for me last year for a boat name. I think I need to do it big this year and have a big graphic designed for the transom

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
DJ did great work cleaning up our company logo and making new signs for the front doors here... Looks a TON better when people come to visit. Couldn't be happier.

Now I'm just trying to convince the owner she needs to wrap the box truck since we drive it every day it's like a damn rolling billboard.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Rough estimate? 18ft Ranger. No idea on graphic was just looking for white bottom with maybe red stripes on the side or your business logo if you'd like me to advertise :D I think you did my buddy's Chicago Wolves boat when you were at a previous employer.
Looking at $1300. If you do a wrap you have to take advantage of the capabilities of design and print.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
DJ did great work cleaning up our company logo and making new signs for the front doors here... Looks a TON better when people come to visit. Couldn't be happier.

Now I'm just trying to convince the owner she needs to wrap the box truck since we drive it every day it's like a damn rolling billboard.
Most people don't realize that mobile advertising is the best and cheapest view to dollar rate of marketing. I actually bought some parts for our laser at the place right next door to you. I realize why you needed those parking signs.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Most people don't realize that mobile advertising is the best and cheapest view to dollar rate of marketing. I actually bought some parts for our laser at the place right next door to you. I realize why you needed those parking signs.
It's crazy isnt it? :bowrofl:

We're given a certain amount of spaces per the lease but everyone tries to park in the front areas instead of using the back parking lots like theyll get cooties if they have to walk through their warehouse space or something.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! I wish I could afford a wrap for a car, I would totally do it. You should tint windows on the side, goes hand in hand with wrapping, wouldn't it?

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the encouraging words. It's a lot of hard work but I love what I do. I was thinking maybe having a TCG meet up or BBQ in the next few months.

Gamble

Reaction score
More info on the laser??
Which plasma table do you have

Gamble

Reaction score
looks like a homemade table? Can the laser do metal?

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hey DJ, out of curiosity, how much would you say an average price is to wrap a box truck? Ours is an 8 skid truck so not too large, just curious if I could "sell" it to the owner one of these days....

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
looks like a homemade table? Can the laser do metal?
Yes we built the table in house. No need to spend money on something we can do ourselves. The laser can cut through some metals.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey DJ, out of curiosity, how much would you say an average price is to wrap a box truck? Ours is an 8 skid truck so not too large, just curious if I could "sell" it to the owner one of these days....
PM me a picture so I can get a general size. I can then give you a more accurate quote.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
PM me a picture so I can get a general size. I can then give you a more accurate quote.

Not ours but basically the same. I can get you a real picture when its not raining because im a total puss and dont feel like getting rained on. :bowrofl:

DJ

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

Not ours but basically the same. I can get you a real picture when its not raining because im a total puss and dont feel like getting rained on. :bowrofl:
Assuming it's a 14' box that is 7 1/2 tall you would be looking at $2100 to cover the two sides and back.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Assuming it's a 14' box that is 7 1/2 tall you would be looking at $2100 to cover the two sides and back.
I'll get true measurements one of these days for you and see if I can't talk her into it.

Youd think it would be the easiest sell ever ?!?! :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom