Learn Me: GMC Yukon Denali

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
FWIW, I will only plan on adding a few comforts. The first thing I am doing is getting a good Viper alarm/remote start. Also, I am planning on a really nice GPS/DVD in dash unit and upgrade the interior speakers as well. If the seats end up uncomfortable for longer road trips, then I was planning on doing some seat swap or improvement. I am hoping the lack of carpet won't make too much more road noise. I like the rubber floor option because I am going to use this thing outdoors a lot.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
lots of people love the manual lever for the reliability aspect.

that's about all i got. :rofl:

That is the reason I was thinking of going with the lever. One less headache. And I like levers and shit that I can shift.

well yukon xl, same flavor as burban. but in gmc variety.

Hmmmmmmm. I don't know why I never looked those up. I just thought they were a lot longer, thus the "xl". I am special.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
One word, DuraBurb.

I did look that option up a while back, but....

three words.

STACKS OF CASH

Yeah. Awesome, but not in the budget right now.

I am hoping to hold onto this truck for a long time and have it as our outdoor vehicle, so I don't want something too nice or I will be worried about it all the time like my Mustang. I just want something to have fun in and be reliable. Plus, I would like to try and fit that RZR in the truck bed if possible so I can haul that and a camper at the same time. Truck bed=60" and the RZR width=60". Going to be close.

ArmageddonTurbo

Armageddon Turbo Systems
Jan 10, 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Real Name
Steve
I see you guys are talking about a turbo kit for silverado, we do this and have twin turbot kits in stock. I did not want to talk about this this fast, but i saw this thread and we have a awesome product with the Armageddon Turbo System. You guys can check it out if you want, i wont even put a link here, just search the above product name and you will find us. Worth checking out. We have both sizes too the 5.3L and the 6. If you are looking for a turbo for the silverado or any GM 1500 series we can help.
mixup-100x100.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info