3800 Leaning Tower of Pisa? in niles

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@Feb 1 2005, 07:55 PM
OK....

heres another for anyone from niles.

Monday morning I was on touhy and saw the leaning tower of pisa....right by a ford dealership i think it was...

what the heck is that all about?  anyone know off hand?  was just a strange sight to see at 7am when i'm half asleep
[snapback]69965[/snapback]​
It's been there for many years. I'm not sure what it means but it's a Niles staple.

OvANGLvO

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Originally posted by dole21@Feb 1 2005, 07:55 PM
OK....

heres another for anyone from niles.

Monday morning I was on touhy and saw the leaning tower of pisa....right by a ford dealership i think it was...

what the heck is that all about?  anyone know off hand?  was just a strange sight to see at 7am when i'm half asleep
[snapback]69965[/snapback]​

lol... :lolsign: that was the first thing i remember about this country. I saw it for the first time on the day I came to America back on March, 1993.

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
Niles is such a strange community and this leaning tower just makes it even more peculair. It feels so stuck in the past because all the homes and buildings have the same exact architecual styling cues. I've never seen so much limestone clad stuctures before seeing Niles. Then theres those strange manicured bushes and goofy lawn ornaments in front of every house....the town really creeps me out. It feels like a Steven King novel in the making............

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info