leaking water from cabin roof light assembly... wtf!?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
That shit's annoying. I put some silicone on my stripping though and it's lasted a good 2 years and now starting to fuck up again.

Yeah, I fixed mine at school in spring of 08, and I'm pretty sure it needs to be adjusted/fixed again.

The initial findings were horrible, there was so much water on the passenger side of the car, that it was leaking out from the rubber stop that's right under the rear pass. side footwell. I had water in the front and back footwells.

Shampooing the carpet multiple times, the carpet still smells if you get close to it :tear:

G_T_O

TCG Elite Member
May 10, 2009
So I hop in my car to go to work and notice drops of water by the shifter. I look up and water is dripping from the sunroof/interior roof light assembly. Has anyone ever seen this? Its got a good amount of water in it. Never happened before. The sunroof is closed.

x2 i have been getting this lately. I leave my sunroof open and i think a leaf gets clogged in there sometimes take a little while for it to come out i believe?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info