Leaked Google doc on censorship

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Google has been censored as fuck for awhile now. Im very close to jumping off the google ecosystem

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I will say the next phone I get evaluation of how easy it is to root will likely be a considerable priority since I likely won't do an Apple phone.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
I will say the next phone I get evaluation of how easy it is to root will likely be a considerable priority since I likely won't do an Apple phone.
Ive been looking at the blackphone2 or the purism librem 5 that comes out next year. The awesome thing about the librem 5 is it will have physical switches to turn off the Mic, camera, wifi and bluetooth at the hardware level. Plus open source linux OS.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
And this is why google isnt my main search engine anymore....its fucking manipulated garbage with the first 5 links being ads or sponsored links anyways. Its become a garbage search engine.
They all end up that way don't they?

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Yeah...Google search has gotten really crappy. You can definitely tell it is harder to find more conservative topics than it is liberal ones. And like mentioned, the ads are becoming garbage.

I'm looking at setting up my own email server too...pisses me off that Google reads all my email to market.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah...Google search has gotten really crappy. You can definitely tell it is harder to find more conservative topics than it is liberal ones. And like mentioned, the ads are becoming garbage.

I'm looking at setting up my own email server too...pisses me off that Google reads all my email to market.
Protonmail.com ive started migrating to encrypted email for the same reason. And its free.

Setting up your own email server and maintaining it is a pain in the dick without paying for hosting.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive been looking at the blackphone2 or the purism librem 5 that comes out next year. The awesome thing about the librem 5 is it will have physical switches to turn off the Mic, camera, wifi and bluetooth at the hardware level. Plus open source linux OS.
That sounds like a diehard tinfoilhat device for sure!

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a diehard tinfoilhat device for sure!
Hopefully its not implemented like shit. I'm hoping the reason its taking so long to come out is because they are making sure its a solid device and that the OS isnt barely working. App support will be interesting too.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hopefully its not implemented like shit. I'm hoping the reason its taking so long to come out is because they are making sure its a solid device and that the OS isnt barely working. App support will be interesting too.
Due to the nature of Android I'm wondering if there will be some form of compatibility mode. Is there ARM hypervisor support? I'd actually like a virtual phone on my phone so I can isolate my work shit out since they don't give me one.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score

Do you send that much email? Just asking. The warning I'll give is that email service is a pain in the dick to maintain although there's benefits too.

tinfoilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Due to the nature of Android I'm wondering if there will be some form of compatibility mode. Is there ARM hypervisor support? I'd actually like a virtual phone on my phone so I can isolate my work shit out since they don't give me one.
you could always dual boot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom