Leaf blower mod on dyno :rofl:

epik_x

Addict
Jun 22, 2008
Elgin
Hahaha awesome. A few weeks ago some friends and I "installed" a dry shot on a Hyundai Sonata. We took a small garden hose and plumbed it into the brake booster port on the intake manifold, other end was connected to the bottle. WOT in 2nd gear at about 3000rpm my buddy opened the bottle and I actually got knocked back in my seat a little. He did it several times after that, each time the car accelerated faster and amazingly the engine didn't explode.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Hahaha awesome. A few weeks ago some friends and I "installed" a dry shot on a Hyundai Sonata. We took a small garden hose and plumbed it into the brake booster port on the intake manifold, other end was connected to the bottle. WOT in 2nd gear at about 3000rpm my buddy opened the bottle and I actually got knocked back in my seat a little. He did it several times after that, each time the car accelerated faster and amazingly the engine didn't explode.

that's a pretty big shot :roflpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info