• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Leaf blower mod on dyno :rofl:

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
10 hp to the wheels isn't too bad.

epik_x

Reaction score
Hahaha awesome. A few weeks ago some friends and I "installed" a dry shot on a Hyundai Sonata. We took a small garden hose and plumbed it into the brake booster port on the intake manifold, other end was connected to the bottle. WOT in 2nd gear at about 3000rpm my buddy opened the bottle and I actually got knocked back in my seat a little. He did it several times after that, each time the car accelerated faster and amazingly the engine didn't explode.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
Hahaha awesome. A few weeks ago some friends and I "installed" a dry shot on a Hyundai Sonata. We took a small garden hose and plumbed it into the brake booster port on the intake manifold, other end was connected to the bottle. WOT in 2nd gear at about 3000rpm my buddy opened the bottle and I actually got knocked back in my seat a little. He did it several times after that, each time the car accelerated faster and amazingly the engine didn't explode.
that's a pretty big shot :roflpicard:

epik_x

Reaction score
Hahaha ya the bottle was completely opened at one point, he was fully prepared for the consequences. I wonder how big of a "shot" it actually was though?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom