Nov 4, 2010
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1quick and Mook

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Well buzz kill, here you go. I know a few people on here are interested in the latest fad of no prep RC racing. It seems the only way to participate in competitive drag racing and still be able to pay a mortgage. I picked up a Drag Slash yesterday. These little things are more fun to drive that I expected.

3DD0007A-A8C4-407B-8030-05C19941F9F3.jpeg

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Well buzz kill, here you go. I know a few people on here are interested in the latest fad of no prep RC racing. It seems the only way to participate in competitive drag racing and still be able to pay a mortgage. I picked up a Drag Slash yesterday. These little things are more fun to drive that I expected.

View attachment 99458
That's the "Traxxas" platform right?

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

View attachment 99458

Damn, that think looks awesome... When do we get countertop burnout vidz?

Reactions: Lead Pipe
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info