Lawn Tractors

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Thanks guys. Cheaper the better. I might have a line on an older cub cadet that would be good.

If I could figure out how to fix this one I would. Bought a new carb for it, but no go. Checked spark and compression and all is good. It'll kick over with a spray of Brake clean but it's not pulling fuel for some reason, even with the new carb. Checked all the lines from the tank to the carb, replaced the cut off valve and filter too.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Is this a Briggs? My fuel lines, run up to a regulator thingy mounted right side above the cylinder. Is that working?

So yea, fancy ones are out of the realm. TBH, get a Craftsman tractor. They're made by Husqvarna so they're pretty solid (mine is ~20 something years old now and is a tank). The big reason I say that is that there are a ton of attachments/accessories for them and are designed to be generally universal in nature, meaning, your bagger from the one you have, might actually fit it. They're common, parts are cheap, etc...

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I have a newer Husqvarna. 48" deck 22 horse Kohler.

It needs two tires patched, a new deck belt and valve cover gasket. But is only a few years old and only has 500 hours. Deck belt is still in tact, just cracked up and worn from my inspection.

I'll sell it for $500 as-is. Runs great and mows how it is, I'd be listing it for $950 if it was 100% I just don't have the time for the small projects right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info