6073B0D6-5D4D-4473-98CA-E0083AC1EA3B.jpeg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Lawns are starting to turn dormant, Boys.

Looks as though little to No rain and high temps for the next two weeks.

Might have to water once a week to keep the lawn alive.
Yeah mine barely looks like it grew since last weekend. Might still trim off the top later in the evening when it cools off a little.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I finally put the ant traps out. Directions said to put it near them. On top of their fucking house is pretty close. Except nothing happened. No one came to inspect. How do I fix that? Well, they are inside little stakes.

Stab Stabbing GIF by DefyTV

The ants swarmed the shit out of it. So I did it to the rest with the same results. Now to wait.

star wars GIF

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Stopped at Menards on my way home yesterday to buy the biggest sprinkler I could find. Picked up this guy.

Gilmour 809993-1001 PRO Professional Adjustable Circular Sprinkler, 106' Diameter, Silver https://a.co/d/g0iBFOZ

Rated for up to 106’ diameter at probably some ridiculous pressure. I’d say I was able to hit about 75’ diameter at 50-60psi. Super happy with that. Moving the sprinkler twice I was able to hit 90% of the backyard.

Hosting a party at the house this weekend and I don’t want a bunch of people on my sun roasted grass.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I do have a sprinkler system but it needs a ton of work. All the solenoids are rusted away, half the sprinklers are pushed into the ground, sticking up too far and got smoked by a lawnmower before we got the house, needs a controller and a new backflow preventer. Best I can tell it was never winterized the last time it was used either so all the lines may be trashed as well.

Essentially I need an entire new system.

• Wow
Reactions: DanJ and Yaj Yak

Thread Info