May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Derp GIF by 43 Clicks North

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Or, you could just take the sqft of your yard, don’t subtract trees, pool, shed, etc and then buy a mower and battery that would do that. Then you don’t have to worry about fucking it up and getting something that won’t cut the whole lawn…
The Office Thank You GIF

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Or, you could just take the sqft of your yard, don’t subtract trees, pool, shed, etc and then buy a mower and battery that would do that. Then you don’t have to worry about fucking it up and getting something that won’t cut the whole lawn…
K now buy soil to level the yard. Enjoy the extra 1200 sq feet of dirt

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
But how many amp hour? Two winters ago the guy across the street was snowed in with an electric single stage. My driveway is 120’ long I need a two stage for the few times we get heavy snow and I get called into work in the middle of the night.

I hate that outlet mall but that is relevant to my interests. Last time we went there we almost bought a bunch of baby clothes at carters. I go on their website and they had a sale where the prices were cheaper. Besides when I was a sneaker head and hit up Nike weekly for obscure shit that ended up on clearance that place is pointless in my opinion.

I love my Dewalt string trimmer and blower. I don’t need 4 small engines to maintain.

This. Guy across the street has an ego with a 1/4 acre lot and he has to finish with this ancient black and decker battery mower.
My lawn mower came with the 4.6 or 6.4 and it’s 4 years old. No issues

On the snowblower side, fuck that I still have my big two stage and my driveway only fits 6 cars

Reactions: DanJ

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Most keep them in the garage NFG all winter and wonder why it doesn't hold a charge come spring. Or sitting and charging in a 90 degree garage.
Batteries are happy at the same temps humans are happy. Don’t like being fully charged or discharged for a long time. Just keep them inside when not in use and keep them at around 50% when not in use (a lot of batteries can be fully charged and the BMS will self discharge to a safe level if not used in a certain amount of time)

Reactions: DanJ

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Batteries are happy at the same temps humans are happy. Don’t like being fully charged or discharged for a long time. Just keep them inside when not in use and keep them at around 50% when not in use (a lot of batteries can be fully charged and the BMS will self discharge to a safe level if not used in a certain amount of time)
I never leave batteries fully discharged, but I will throw them on the charger once Im done and then set them aside until use. I also am trying to recognize when my batteries are low so its not a full discharge as well. Id have to stop mowing and pop the "hood" then push the button on the battery to check the level if I kept doing that.

Otherwise they stay in my mechanical room on my lower level year round.

Thread Info