🏡 Better Homes Lawn Lords and Garden Gentlemen

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
1653492910587.png

bought my very own dethatcher. I got a growing clover problem and i figured its best to start by having a clean foundation to lay fertlizer on first.

2022 start of the season mandatory pictures
1653492972853.png

1653492986569.png

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I use something similar to this with the trailing shade in back to protect the neck

images
They have that style, or baseball caps.

Or should I go for the ultimate mash up?

OliveMain.png

:rofl:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
If you guys want to see some shit, go on Reddit and look at the r/nolawns and r/fucklawns subreddits. There’s people posting about “seed bombing” their neighbors lawns with clover, dandelion and wildflower seeds to fix their “boring, sterile, monoculture” lawns. I think if I had a neighbor who was obviously one of these people and I started seeing weeds popping up in mysterious patterns, I’d be “glyphosate bombing” them back.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
If you guys want to see some shit, go on Reddit and look at the r/nolawns and r/fucklawns subreddits. There’s people posting about “seed bombing” their neighbors lawns with clover, dandelion and wildflower seeds to fix their “boring, sterile, monoculture” lawns. I think if I had a neighbor who was obviously one of these people and I started seeing weeds popping up in mysterious patterns, I’d be “glyphosate bombing” them back.
Realistically, this grass concept is horrible and the natural state of your yard would be much better for the ecosystem. There's a neighborhood near me that has just a small patch of grass and the rest of their yards are prairie grass, amongst other natural plants and flowers. It's pretty cool and always see birds, bugs, butterflies, coyotes, bunnies, and a bunch of other animals.

Reactions: DanJ

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Environmentally that would be better, but could you imagine the bugs and wildlife nests that would result from keeping your yard like that?

Also using electric lawn equipment greatly solves a lot of the problems associated with keeping a nice lawn.
Oh yeah, all the ticks and bees. And field mice.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Thread Info