Lawn & Equipment Thread

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
so long story short i done gone and fucked up the plastic oil dipstick tube on my deere, which is no longer available on my poverty unit. I'm gonna glue it back together. Anyone see any issue with gorilla glue??? I can't see anywhere that says it doesn't like heat. . .
Update. Nothing fucking held. Ended up having to source a used one when one came available on eBay. Now I wanna try and track down a mulching kit that isn't $140

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
YOU DICK! Why did you toss it? this one is free to me. Just needs some tlc
I loaned it to my brother and he grenaded the rear end. Mine was a fucking pile. Electrical was jacked. I had a length of 14ga 110v wire from the starter that I'd tap on the positive to start it lol. I bought it on c list for $40 used it for two seasons and tossed it

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
The Fleet lol
0e0ee4f469621fa156bfca61c8b3f2f8.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Any idea where to get a bag for this thing? It's an optical add on and all I can find is factory parts manualsView attachment 31830

My mom has the same lawn mower. Hers is a bit newer but looks brand new. I bought it from some grandma in Cary. Picked it up for $125 "not running" and ended up putting a battery in it. Not sure if she uses the bagger for it. Baggers are a pain in the ass. I ended up selling mine. I would make like 2 passes around my lawn and it would be filled. Didn't want to empty the damn thing half a dozen times when I was mowing my lawn. Then having the grass take up my entire garbage bin.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
My mom has the same lawn mower. Hers is a bit newer but looks brand new. I bought it from some grandma in Cary. Picked it up for $125 "not running" and ended up putting a battery in it. Not sure if she uses the bagger for it. Baggers are a pain in the ass. I ended up selling mine. I would make like 2 passes around my lawn and it would be filled. Didn't want to empty the damn thing half a dozen times when I was mowing my lawn. Then having the grass take up my entire garbage bin.

Sweet! I'd like the bagger cause i have lots of trees and would like to pic up all the leaves I can and then dump them in the woods.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
So of all people I'm looking for a mower for my own yard. [MENTION=11447]Nate[/MENTION] bought the 455, the 111 and 420 are up in Hayward and the LX176 I have still but the hood is destroyed and a hood costs more than I paid for the mower and will just crack again eventually. I'm torn between what I want. I owned a Wright stander briefly about a month ago but at 61" deck width it was too big for my yard. I then briefly owned a 36" Lesco walk behind and that was better but I'd want a sulky for one of those for sure. My yard is tricky with a bunch of slopes and shit so a typical garden tractor isn't the most ideal situation, plus I've got the Gator for towing yard carts and little shit around if needed. I'm torn on what I want to get.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info