Late 80's Monte Carlos

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I have a soft-spot for these Bricks of American metal, and was wondering if anyone else liked them too? I really want to pick one up in a year or 2 after learning some bodywork to drop a bigblock into to make a 1/4th monster once income is more plentiful. Anyone have any sweet pics of these beasts? I specifically want a black and red one just like the picture *But with torque thrust rims maybe*

87MonteCarloLeftSide.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
i knew a family of kids that were really into them. between the 3 brothers they burned i think 2 of them to the ground due to an electrical fire and totaled one in an accident. the one that was totaled hauled ass though, i think it was running mid 11's...

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
of all the G bodys, the MC is by far the worst looking... i would obviously take the regal first, followed by the cutlass, then the el camino, then last choice would be the monte c

big fan of the regal, but I just like the T-types and Grand Nashes, and can't picture them with a big V-8 for some reason.

not a fan of the cutlass or camino though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info