• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

LAST TRY!!!! 3.0 pulley!!! anyone!???

I

imported_1fastGTP

this is my last try i need this pulley today!!! does any one have the wbodystore or pulley boys system?? i am just looking for a 3.0 pulley to use for tomorrow! if you do please let me know id appreciate it so much!

Thanks Shaun

john99gtp

Reaction score
i got one. its the zzp 3.0 mps. its brand new i need it back by friday. if this will work let me know

im located in lockport.

john

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by john99gtp@Sep 25 2006, 01:19 PM
i got one. its the zzp 3.0 mps. its brand new i need it back by friday. if this will work let me know

im located in lockport.

john
[snapback]140659[/snapback]​
sorry man zzp wont work... i have a 3.0 and 2.8 zzp but that just doesnt fit the hub. gotta be WBS or Pulley boys...

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by john99gtp@Sep 25 2006, 01:24 PM
oh sorry. was worth a try i guess
[snapback]140663[/snapback]​
yea thanks again tho.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
pulley boys is an old company that most dont use and WBS just got theres so you have to wait for more people to get that system.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
We're having a bunch of pullies made so we can stock them... :(

I

imported_1fastGTP

Originally posted by syP@Sep 25 2006, 07:43 PM
i feel bad for shaun.. he wanted to go to the track too...

shaun we will go another time k?
[snapback]140690[/snapback]​
hey man dont worry bout it. its all in business not mikes fault its just shipping sucks. i kinda wish i went to pick it up so in a way its my fault in miscommunication. well ill just have the 3.0 to cruise around and have fun with now until race day. by then ill have the IC and everything in so no biggie. well thanks all for tryen.

mike so what happened with it tho? cuz i didnt hear from ya tonight so i was just curious.

Shaun

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I still haven't heard from him. This is my fault. I feel bad that we didn't have this in stock but we're ordering more of each size so that these are in stock and ship same day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom