đź“ş Last Movie / TV Show You Watched!

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
justice league. Gotta say its actually worth at least 1 watch. Wasnt as bad as batman v superman. But definitely doesn't top wonder woman. The immense amount of CG was atrocious. But I will admit my cockles were warmed every time I heard that Elfman batman theme kick in.....

Also watched Unbreakable again the other night after getting amped up watching the Glass trailer.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So for anyone who watches any of the CW DC Shows, looks like Ruby Rose is the next Batwoman, Kate Kane.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/ruby-rose-will-be-the-cws-batwoman-1828165746

ez1iukrkfpkmk9vxawzx.png

On a personal note, I feel like the CW DC shows are stagnating. I didn't have much interest in LoT, Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, this last season. Some of the plot lines are just a mess, and poorly written/paced, with a slap-dash of mid-season changes because they realize its just shit writing.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Black Panther

Am I the only one who didn't enjoy it? It didn't help that I had the laptop out while watching.

I liked it, I dont know if I would say it was as good as everyone made it out to be either by any stretch of the imagination either.

I do find I need to put the tablet down if I want to give a movie a fair shake, I get distracted easily. :bowrofl:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally got around to watching Infinity War. I thought it was great. So much CG tho, and not all of it great, but thats to be expected. Everyones ineptitude at stopping Thanos every time they had the jump on him was a bit frustrating, especially w/ Thor at the end, but then I guess Marvel wouldn't be able to make a part 2 and make billions MORE dollars.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I decided to re-watch the Hunger Games series.

Watched Hunger Games last night, and Catching Fire tonight.

I forgotten how much of a tear jerker the little Girl Ru's death was. And knowing the end of the series watching Prim get selected in the first movie and knowing how she dies at at the end of the last movie made the scenes so much sadder to watch.

I also forgot that Bernard from Westworld was in Catching Fire and the later movies.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
This weekend:

Aqua man...meh, it’s a cartoon. Interested in seeing it in 4K on shrooms (sarcasm)

The Favourite-I actually LOL’d several times watching it. Annnnnd......you get to see Emma Stones boob. Full nip action.

Green Book-powerful movie about racism. Just the classic cars in the movie make it worth watching.

Thread Info