3800 Largest de mod out of Wisconsin!

Neal Steffek

Apr 17, 2008
I want my car gone ASAP. I am getting a new Jeep soon and I only have one parking space. All mods NEED to go. For most of them I will need your stock part, so kep that in mind.

It has been a fun time over the past 7+ years having 2 GTP's but I need to take a break from it all for a year or two. I am sure I will get another one but for now, this GTP needs a new home.

ZZP Stage 3 SC. I will need your core. This is just the housing. Not the rotors. $300.00 OBO

TEP snout with 3” pulley. I used to have a bunch of pulley in all different sizes but I can’t find them to save my life. Easiest way to do this is just swap snouts. $99 OBO.

ICCU (red) with DHP. I will need your stock computer. This works in a 1999 and 2000 GTP’s. I don’t know what other years. $400 OBO.

Koni struts with Eibach springs. I will need your stock front struts and springs. (I have stock on the rear already). Front struts have about 20K miles on them at most. Rears are pretty much new. $650 OBO

TOG Headers. I also have new donut gaskets to go with it. I will need your exhaust manifold to replace my headers. $650 OBO.

Borla Cat back. This is the best Cat Back made for our cars. One Million mile warranty for them. This cat back is not even close to reaching that. I will need your stock exhaust. $800.

If someone wants the headers and cat back as a package I have a hi flow cat and an O2 sim I will throw in. Plus it will make the swap a lot easier.

Three pod A pillar with boost, tranny temp, and A/F gauge. I do not recommend using the A/F gauge as they don’t do squat for our cars. I only have it because it came with my car. :blink: $100 for everything.

MSD or PRJ red spark plug wires. I will check what ones they are next time I look under the hood. $50 and I will need your stock wires.

Polly motor mounts. $25 OBO.

SLP gen 1 wing. Painted black. It is in perfect shape. I will need your stock wing. I should note that this wing will bolt up to the holes that are already in the trunk. No drilling or painting is required for this. (Unless your car is not black) $200.

Front brake upgrades kit with front and rear power slot rotors. I will need your stock brakes. $200 for everything.

MSP tranny cooler. This is the best tranny cooler made for our cars. $150.

MSP PCM tray. If you are running an open cone and need a tray for your PCM, here you go. $40 OBO.

Intense gen 1 diff. Make me an offer.

SFPH HQ 4T65E HD Half Shafts I will need your cores on these. $300.
Most of these items were purchased from the following places.

www.grandprixstore.com (now www.PFYC.com )

www.intense-racing.com

www.zzperformance.com

www.motorsportsperformance.com

Now for the car itself. 2000 Black 2 door GTP. Not yet 110,000 miles. Every option. Sun roof, Bose, leather, ect ect. I am NOT going to lie to you on this car, there are some SMALL things that need to be fixed that I just never got around to doing. Some that come to mind are….

Blower motor does not work. I THINK I can get it fixed before someone picks it up though.

The gasket that goes around the windshield is messed up on the top part. All you need to do is get the adhesive to put it back in place. It is not torn or anything just came undone.

Driver side door panel. That little black strip that goes on the very top of the panel, right next to the window is half undone. I am thinking some super glue and a staple would fix it.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head that is wrong with the car. Now the good stuff. There are some things that are just not worth me taking off the car and I am going to leave on. These are things that are just not worth my time to put back to stock.

The car has a ZZP VS cam installed along with the matching springs and retainers. This is by far the best cam with stock heads out there. This adds a lot of power and does not affect how the car drives. A REALLY nicer power adder.

Manual fan switch. You can turn the fan on to cool the coolants temps when ever you want. Take this car to the track and you can put the fans on when the car is off to cool it down.

The PONTIAC in the rear fascia has red reflective sticker/decals on it. Comes off real easy if needed to.

The car has a really nice Kenwood head unit in it and also keeps the steering wheel controls. Nice feature.

Another nice plus is that I never banged a chick in this car. My 99 4 door, that’s a different story.

7000 for the car.

If I can think of anything else I will add it. Let me know on any questions you may have.

Also, just so you all know, the BT/TK Intercooler is going to Chris. (easytoremember). He has helped me out a ton on lots of things and I know that he is one of the few people out there that will use this intercooler to its fullest and knows why it is the best. (that is unless someone offers me $2500 for it. That is what it cost brand new)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by Neal Steffek+Mar 1 2006, 10:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Mar 1 2006, 10:56 PM
can i buy just your boost and tranny temp?
[snapback]116846[/snapback]​

Don't need the pod?
[snapback]116848[/snapback]​
[/b]

well during MY demod.. i didnt sell everything.. i still have a 2 pod.. i sold my boost and tranny temp

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by Neal Steffek@Mar 1 2006, 10:44 PM
I want my car gone ASAP. I am getting a new Jeep soon and I only have one parking space. All mods NEED to go. For most of them I will need your stock part, so kep that in mind.

It has been a fun time over the past 7+ years having 2 GTP's but I need to take a break from it all for a year or two. I am sure I will get another one but for now, this GTP needs a new home. 

ZZP Stage 3 SC. I will need your core. This is just the housing. Not the rotors. $300.00 OBO

TEP snout with 3” pulley. I used to have a bunch of pulley in all different sizes but I can’t find them to save my life. Easiest way to do this is just swap snouts. $99 OBO.

ICCU (red) with DHP. I will need your stock computer. This works in a 1999 and 2000 GTP’s. I don’t know what other years. $400 OBO.

Koni struts with Eibach springs.  I will need your stock front struts and springs.  (I have stock on the rear already).  Front struts have about 20K miles on them at most.  Rears are pretty much new.  $650 OBO

TOG Headers. I also have new donut gaskets to go with it. I will need your exhaust manifold to replace my headers. $650 OBO.

Borla Cat back. This is the best Cat Back made for our cars. One Million mile warranty for them. This cat back is not even close to reaching that.  I will need your stock exhaust. $800.

If someone wants the headers and cat back as a package I have a hi flow cat and an O2 sim I will throw in. Plus it will make the swap a lot easier.

Three pod A pillar with boost, tranny temp, and A/F gauge. I do not recommend using the A/F gauge as they don’t do squat for our cars. I only have it because it came with my car.  :blink:  $100 for everything.

MSD or PRJ red spark plug wires. I will check what ones they are next time I look under the hood. $50 and I will need your stock wires.

SLP gen 1 wing. Painted black. It is in perfect shape. I will need your stock wing. I should note that this wing will bolt up to the holes that are already in the trunk. No drilling or painting is required for this. (Unless your car is not black) $200.

Front brake upgrades kit with front and rear power slot rotors. I will need your stock brakes. $200 for everything.

MSP PCM tray. If you are running an open cone and need a tray for your PCM, here you go. $40 OBO.

www.intense-racing.com

www.zzperformance.com

Now for the car itself. 2000 Black 2 door GTP. Not yet 110,000 miles. Every option. Sun roof, Bose, leather, ect ect. I am NOT going to lie to you on this car, there are some SMALL things that need to be fixed that I just never got around to doing. Some that come to mind are….

Blower motor does not work. I THINK I can get it fixed before someone picks it up though.

The gasket that goes around the windshield is messed up on the top part. All you need to do is get the adhesive to put it back in place. It is not torn or anything just came undone.

Driver side door panel. That little black strip that goes on the very top of the panel, right next to the window is half undone. I am thinking some super glue and a staple would fix it.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head that is wrong with the car. Now the good stuff. There are some things that are just not worth me taking off the car and I am going to leave on. These are things that are just not worth my time to put back to stock.

The car has a ZZP VS cam installed along with the matching springs and retainers. This is by far the best cam with stock heads out there. This adds a lot of power and does not affect how the car drives. A REALLY nicer power adder.

Manual fan switch. You can turn the fan on to cool the coolants temps when ever you want. Take this car to the track and you can put the fans on when the car is off to cool it down.

The PONTIAC in the rear fascia has red reflective sticker/decals on it. Comes off real easy if needed to.

The car has a really nice Kenwood head unit in it and also keeps the steering wheel controls. Nice feature.

Another nice plus is that I never banged a chick in this car. My 99 4 door, that’s a different story. 

7000 for the car.

If I can think of anything else I will add it. Let me know on any questions you may have.

Also, just so you all know, the BT/TK Intercooler is going to Chris. (easytoremember). He has helped me out a ton on lots of things and I know that he is one of the few people out there that will use this intercooler to its fullest and knows why it is the best. (that is unless someone offers me $2500 for it. That is what it cost brand new)
[snapback]116842[/snapback]​

Front brake upgrades kit with front and rear power slot rotors. I will need your stock brakes. $200 for everything....will they fit on a 2004 GTP???? :D

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by 1fastGTP@Mar 5 2006, 01:14 AM
o chad u and these will they fit an 04? questions do u kno ne thing bout ur car j/w?
[snapback]117198[/snapback]​

Yes i do know alot about my car BUT...im only curious if sum parts like these brakes and rotors off his gtp will fit mine...cuz almost every engin part before 03 wont fit my car but i ono if it goes for the breaks also

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Mar 5 2006, 12:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Neal Steffek
@Mar 1 2006, 10:44 PM

Koni struts with Eibach springs.  I will need your stock front struts and springs.  (I have stock on the rear already).  Front struts have about 20K miles on them at most.  Rears are pretty much new.  $650 OBO

Borla Cat back. This is the best Cat Back made for our cars. One Million mile warranty for them. This cat back is not even close to reaching that.  I will need your stock exhaust. $800.

Three pod A pillar with boost, tranny temp, and A/F gauge. I do not recommend using the A/F gauge as they don’t do squat for our cars. I only have it because it came with my car.   :blink:  $100 for everything.

www.intense-racing.com

www.zzperformance.com

7000 for the car.

Front brake upgrades kit with front and rear power slot rotors. I will need your stock brakes. $200 for everything....will they fit on a 2004 GTP???? :D
[snapback]117191[/snapback]​
[/b]

Neal,

If these will fit a 04 GTP i'll Take em PM me and let me know thanks

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by REDHOTT04GTP+Mar 5 2006, 12:11 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Neal Steffek
@Mar 1 2006, 10:44 PM

Three pod A pillar with boost, tranny temp, and A/F gauge. I do not recommend using the A/F gauge as they don’t do squat for our cars. I only have it because it came with my car.   :blink:  $100 for everything.

www.intense-racing.com

www.zzperformance.com

7000 for the car.

[snapback]117191[/snapback]​
[/b]

I don't think they will Chad

nmaier2201

Mar 26, 2008
OOOH I want the exhaust system. The whole thing, headers, hi-flo, and borla w/ the gaskets.

Only prob is my system really sux and needs to be replaced....honestly you don't want mine to replace... it's not worth your effort.

I can buy the Borla cat back new for 830... so I'd give you 1200 for the whole setup. I have an O2 sim and was going to go for a off road pipe... so I don't have a need for the hi-flo... but It's better than nothing. let me know what your thoughts are.

[email protected]

Nick

Neal Steffek

Apr 17, 2008
Originally posted by nmaier2201@Apr 12 2006, 11:10 AM
OOOH I want the exhaust system. The whole thing, headers, hi-flo, and borla w/ the gaskets.

Only prob is my system really sux and needs to be replaced....honestly you don't want mine to replace... it's not worth your effort.

I can buy the Borla cat back new for 830... so I'd give you 1200 for the whole setup. I have an O2 sim and was going to go for a off road pipe... so I don't have a need for the hi-flo... but It's better than nothing. let me know what your thoughts are.

[email protected]

Nick
[snapback]121616[/snapback]​

Sorry, the car and everything on it was sold. Except the IC. That I have in the other post.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info