1624026475115.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I figured because IL
Yeah, IL likes to waste money then repeatedly cry "we're broke".

Example, coming home from Iowa yesterday on I-88. Further west before it became a tollway there were "mileage" posts every 1/4 mile. Absolutely flat farm fields, you could stand at the 68 mile marker and see 68 1/4, 68 1/2, and 68 3/4. Why? I could see that closer to city where the traffic in more dense and need precision. But in bumfuckIL where there is three cars per mile on the highway? Waste of taxpayer money.

:dnc:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
so there's dams at both red lines and it's closed blue to blue... like 3.5-4 miles of river im guessing? doesn't look very boatable to begin with. unless people were kaaayaaakkin' and canooooein it

View attachment 92767
I’ve herd there’s good fishing on the rock river I believe it’s pretty shallow mostly people floating like the fox river

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Eyewitness News reached out to the IDNR for clarification, and the agency responded by saying the closure is due to low water levels.

“At present, there are emergency personnel and workers near the site; the closure is intended to help keep both those emergency personnel, workers and the public safe as fire response continues and clean-up work begins,” the IDNR said in a later statement.

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Eyewitness News reached out to the IDNR for clarification, and the agency responded by saying the closure is due to low water levels.

“At present, there are emergency personnel and workers near the site; the closure is intended to help keep both those emergency personnel, workers and the public safe as fire response continues and clean-up work begins,” the IDNR said in a later statement.
How’s the chain? The il river is super low and has been all year, we were out a week ago and there is a green algae sheen on the surface from a blue green algae bloom I don’t understand how though it’s not stagnant at all the dam is ripping

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How’s the chain? The il river is super low and has been all year, we were out a week ago and there is a green algae sheen on the surface from a blue green algae bloom I don’t understand how though it’s not stagnant at all the dam is ripping

quick glance at the graphs looks good to go but i haven't been out this year amazingly

Reactions: 1quick
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info