Landscaping. What would be a fair price?

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Looking at this house and the driveway just won't do. What do you think someone would charge to rip out these bushes and the next 2 feet of grass or so next to it. Lay down some nice gravel and brick. Or anything that will sit flat and I can park a car on it. Not looking to do concrete as it's probably too expensive.
Just want to be able to park 2 cars side by side

Attachments

• driveway.png
    driveway.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 81

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Looking at this house and the driveway just won't do. What do you think someone would charge to rip out these bushes and the next 2 feet of grass or so next to it. Lay down some nice gravel and brick. Or anything that will sit flat and I can park a car on it. Not looking to do concrete as it's probably too expensive.
Just want to be able to park 2 cars side by side

I feel like I'm Mr. "Check your ordinances" like with the Garage :(.

Some townships have coverage laws on how much of your property you are allowed to 'cover'. Limits you ripping up all the grass and turning it all into Deck/Pool/Asphalt.

I'd imagine you are working with a realtor who would probably know this sort of stuff for the areas you are looking though

*Edit*
[MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION] beat me to it by a mile...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info