đź”– Deals Lamin-x Headlight Film - 20% Off

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
20% off any order using my link below:

http://laminx.refr.cc/davidalfonso

My history with Lamin-X:

Years ago, when I first met and hung out at P & L Motorsports when they were in Franklin Park, my buddy Rich that I went to school with worked there. At the time, he had a silver 04 WRX and he had Yellow headlights and foglights. I loved the look of it and asked where he got the film and he told me about Lamin-X. At the time I had just finished having the motor swapped in my MR2 from NA to Turbo, and I wanted to add the OEM+ look with the OEM foglights to the car (all I needed was the lights, a relay and a switch as most MR2's are wired from the factory for foglights and just require those 3 things. I got the lights and even before installing them, I got a set of yellow foglight film for them and there's where it started!

I have used them for foglights with yellow film to get the look I wanted, plus I have had the clear headlight film to protect from rock chips and fading. I have twice had the film fail after a short period and they have replaced the film under warranty very easily with a form and some pictures.

Almost every car I've owned since that time (late 04/early 05) I have put one form or another of Lamin-X film on almost every car I've owned. With the new GTI purchase, of course I ordered a set of yellow foglights and after they came in, I got an email asking me to review them, which I did. Then later on I got another email asking if I wanted to join their referral program, which I did and I'm here to pass that along to you.

I had thought about getting yellow film for the headlights on the GTI for a bold look on a bold color car, I'm not 100% sold on the idea, but I think if this referall program works, I might just try it to see how it looks.

Here are pics of all the cars I've used their products on:

GTI_1.jpg
GTI.jpg
MR2_2.jpg
MR2_1.jpg
MS3.jpg
GLI.jpg

Reactions: Dan00Hawk and Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• blue-sun
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list