Lamborghini Oil Change - 1st World Problems

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I actually really like his videos lol. I prefer his older ones. His older video reviews of cars were actually pretty informative and accurate.

If you owned a lambo and cared about cost......(yea I know) it actually shows you how some of those dealers take you for everything and some are less dishonest

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I watch his vids too :rofl: On the rare occasion he actually does a serious car review he actually does a really job on them. But it is also fun to watch how much money his screw ups cost him, like being invited to the Geneva auto show and forgetting your passport at home :rofl: Say what you want about him he does drive the shit out of that lambo tho. hes got well over 20k miles on it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I cant really defend him for the brakes. He was TOLD by a mechanic that his pads were pretty thin and he should think about replacing them. So what does he do? Take it on a track and blows it up! :rofl: Now maybe the pad really shouldn't have spontaneously exploded like it did, but if he had a new pad on there w/ more material on it it would never have happened. They had almost nothing left on them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info